EReserve Information for Students
The EReserve Collection is an extension of the classroom in that
it supports academic programs, and includes:
Electronic copies of or links to course material professors have made available for students' use.
To view an EReserve item:
- From the Owens Library Homepage, click on Course Reserves
- In the search box provided, type in the name of the instructor
- If more than one instructor's name matches the name you typed, click
on the correct name from the list (the school abbreviation NW appears
after the names of Northwest instructors/courses)
- Continue clicking on listings until the correct course displays on the screen and click on the course title
- Under "Materials for This Course", click on the title you want and see if it is available electronically
- If the material is available electronically click on the title and you will be prompted to enter your name and 919 number plus NW (EX: 919xxxxxxNW)
- Access the item by clicking the Submit button, and if prompted select Yes/No to determine whether or not to display nonsecure items.
Return to Library Services