Library Home » Articles & Guides » How to Locate an Article in an EBSCOhost Database
How to Locate an Article in an EBSCOhost Database
- Access EBSCOhost from
for Articles page.
- Click the EBSCOhost Web link.
- Click database(s) of your choice.
- Enter search terms in the Find: box and click Search.(For additional help click on Search Tips.)
- Click on the HTML Full text or PDF Full Text graphics or links to display the full
Click the "Advanced Search" to limit your results by using one of the following methods:
To locate an EBSCOhost full-text article by article number, follow these steps:
- Limit to full-text
articles by clicking the check box.
- Limit to a specific
magazine by entering the magazine title in the Magazine: box.
- Limit by Published Date. Choose a month and enter the last two digits of the year.
- Limit to Peer
Reviewed articles by clicking the Peer Reviewed check box.
- Limit to Owens Library
holdings by clicking the Owens Periodicals check box.
- use the Advanced
- click in the "Find"
and type the article number
- click the dropdown
menu and choose AN Accession_Number
- click on "Search".
This will retrieve the article you are looking to find, by number.
Return to Articles & Guides